Sunday, May 18, 2014

Two Days Until The Election

We have two more days until the election and I need your help.  I would appreciate each of you contacting your friends who live in Boone County and tell them why you’re voting for me.  Ask them to help you make a change in the Clerk’s office; to restore full-time leadership, honesty and integrity to this office. 

Being endorsed by other career politicians doesn’t make you the best person for the job.  What it makes you is another career politician.  I have never claimed to be a politician and for that I am proud.  I am a citizen of this county who only wants what is best for all who live here. 

There have been many lies told this past week by supporters of the incumbent.  They have slandered my husband and attacked my daughter who is an Army Captain’s wife and doesn’t even live here.  Lies, lies and more lies.  I have been honest with you throughout this campaign.  I have videos and documents to back up everything I’ve said.  Just because someone yells the loudest doesn’t mean they are right.  Actually those who yell the loudest usually have the most to hide.  As I’ve stated before, if I felt either Mr. Brown or Mr.Sallee were the best candidate for this job I would step aside.  I KNOW that I am the best candidate to be the Boone County Clerk. 


I so appreciate all that everyone has done to make a positive change in the Clerk’s office.  I thank each of you for your prayers and hard work.  No matter what happens, it’s in God’s hands and He is in control.  Thank you and don’t forget to vote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment