Saturday, May 10, 2014

More Lies From the Incumbent

The incumbent Boone County Clerk has sent out mail and handed out fliers stating that he ran in 2010 to serve the people in Boone County.  In a recent article in the Boone County Recorder he said, “In 2010 I ran because I felt the office was really outdated, not customer-friendly at all,” he said. “I had a good job at the time so I wasn’t looking for a job, I was looking to make a difference in the clerk’s office.”

Well, this is NOT what he said under oath.  Which one is the lie?  Did he lie under oath or is he lying to you now?  Either way, he continues to lie.  I honestly don't know how anyone can believe a word out of this man's mouth.  
I have volunteered thousands of hours in Boone County, constantly working to make this the best place to live.  I am running to serve the citizens of this county!  ALL the citizens, not just a select few.  Please vote for Ramona Croushore on May 20th, because I know that I'm the best qualified for this job.  I am in the Right place and this is the Right time!

No comments:

Post a Comment